Vacation Trip and Holiday in West Bengal
West Bengal, the Mesmerizing Land for Your Holiday
West Bengal, the most attractive tourist spot of eastern India as it shares the international border with Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal. When planning for a vacation in West Bengal it is definite that you will enrich yourself with a lot of memories from your travel account.
West Bangal has the world’s largest mangrove forest and gives shelter to the Royal Bengal Tigers, which is one of the main attractions of Sunderban. Santiniketan is the place in Birbhum district where the red soil will touch your soul, the aroma of poetry will give you the pleasure that your mind seeks. Here you can spend the best holiday in West Bengal. In the foothills of Himalaya, Doors is a kind of place where beauty lies in the snowy mountains and also in the sky. For sea seeking travelers you have the beautiful beach of Digha.
All in all, West Bengal has the resource to satisfy all the needs of every traveler who wish to explore the richness of West Bengal.
Place for Holiday in West Bengal, India
1. Victoria Memorial, Kolkata-India
2. Indian Museums, Kolkata-India
3. Howrah Bridge on the River of GANGA
4. KOLKATA – DIGHA
5. KOLKATA – MANDARMONI
6. KOLKATA – TAJPUR
8. KOLKATA TO MAITHAN
9. KOLKATA TO MUKUTMONIPUR
10. KOLKATA TO BAKKHALI
11. KOLKATA- SANTINIKETAK-TARAPITH
12. KOLKATA –-BISHNUPUR- -JAIRAMBATI– KAMARPUKUR
16. KOLKATA-KALIMPONG-KAAGEY -VILLAGE
17. KOLKATA TO JHARGRAM
20. Belur Math- A Place of Swami Vivakananda
21. A Place of Peace and Devotion for Sri Sri Ramkrishna Paramhans